Thoughts On Thoughts

 Just finished my roasted sunflower seed pack, I should buy some more.

My circadian rhythm is dogs***, if you were to put me somewhere in the world where my sleep schedule would sync up with the average 9-to-5 Joe, it would set me five hours behind my time zone---minus daylight savings, what a joke. 

Anyways, how am I doing? Well.

Aren't you already insane talking to yourself? In your own blog? Well that means I have self-awareness now that you... that I, myself... have pointed that out. ANYWAYS, AGAIN.

I was meditating on something. First, I s***. Second, I still need to code that game. Third, that's boring, we can procrastinate on that. Fourth, we should probably do that now. Fifth, let's do that  maybe... tomorrow, in a bold typeface.

I've gotten some friends from playing Murder Mystery 2 on Roblox. They're cool and all, they probably think I'm weird. I plan to make content on my TikTok, as I had solemnly swore to one of them when I started to use that app again. I wanna make content on Roblox, but I was also considering on making a taxonomy-related series, probably discussing different species or genera, very far off from my undergraduate course of applied physics. I should code, make products; sure, I have done thought a lot about that, I was considering on making a flood pump via simulation then implementing it in real life, that would be cool and all. You know what would be cooler? If I had written that plot I had had in my mind which I had already forgotten. The grammar on that sentence is wrong but it's awesome having four 'had'-s in one sentence. Imagine a Buffalo buffalo buffalo, or a Gorilla gorilla gorilla Sav., now Had had had had had.

This blog has immediately went far from sense, I'm ending this now, you wasted your time reading this.

Comments