Butterflies In My Stomach

 Why do you even feel butterflies in your stomach, and why butterflies?

I was scrolling on my YouTube page as I do my regular procrastination, and I keep seeing art on my feed, then I suddenly feel something weird from my abdomen.

I did mention that I like art and would like to learn art, but why the butterflies?

I searched up what it means to, "get butterflies in the stomach," it is just the jittery signals of ones vagus nerve caused by intense stress hormones caused by immense excitement.

Art excited me??

I really want to learn anatomy, before it literally becomes too late for me cause my brain is aging by the second. But I couldn't do it now, I'm so busy for this coming three weeks; I need to finish that game, record and edit that video project for my club, finish my exams coming this immediate Friday and Tuesday (if classes don't suspend, which it might), the school project implemented by my school administrators, and most of all, my college and scholarship applications. I can't even play Roblox right now---talk about editing or learning art.

Ugh, let's manage our times well, peeps---good luck to me and to you, dear reader!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts On Thoughts