Literature?

Literature is so damn beautiful. Especially slice-of-life ones.

Why be obsessed over someone if you can be obsessed with a character you made? You can get them to do what you want, get them to dress what you like---no EDP, we're not talking about AI girlfiends.

I figured this out when I was inspired by Diceskiyo on YouTube when they, as the author, post voiceovers of their manga. Their characters are so cute; especially the dynamics of Ichinomiya Saika and Imada Teppei, probably the reason why i got caught up with her art.

I became in love with them.

To be honest, I've been working on a little bit of art myself, I painted a wet cat all in blue. I don't know, seemed cute. I never saw me even once become an artist like those guys, drawing perfect anatomy, making thirsty poses of their OCs for fanservice, and they actually get money for doing that.

So when I saw that artist making such a cute couple, I thought, wait, I could do this... I think.

I thought so. I think so.

Let's buy that digital pen thing and tablet thing, but I really need to code that game first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts On Thoughts