My Mind is a Factory

Snacking on some roasted sunflower seeds during the early hours of a Sunday.

There's this fire in me which seeks to make stuff; may it be a physical product or a service. I really wanna do something before college comes (which is... next year).

What My Mind Scopes

I have so much interests, though most are incredibly niche. Crochet, linguistics, taxonomy, physics and mathematics, or heck, even philosophy an politics. There's so much things in the world that needs attention, in my limited life, I aspire to know as much as I can, that is the meaning of life of which I take to heart.

I was educated about the best way to learn, id est, you learn most through teaching. I was a child when I did and I took it to heart too much, too much such that I did consider becoming a teacher (though that career had bad rap in my family so...) In terms of academics, as verified by a national assessment, I am most knowledgeable of natural sciences. It is the branch of science which studies what is there (I made that up). Biology, physics, chemistry, astronomy, et cetera.

So... you know a lot... so what?

F*** your passive aggressiveness. Kidding aside, I still want to do that teaching thing, but I best do it for fun. We have online platforms like TikTok, Instagram and such which I can use to set my platform.

Not only that, but my mind loves to do stuff on its own. My mom used to write tons of non-fictions and I envy her creativity, not knowing that I had it as well, just not putting it to use. During the late-pandemic when face-to-face classes started to become a thing, I became acquainted with more friends who are interested in literature. They introduced me to anime, mangas, manhwas, and taught me how to pirate. I personally still am illiterate (in a way that I've not read much books) yet I have so much in mind that I want to put into writing or even drawing. So lately, I've been fiddling around my artistic gears and seeing how much fuel I have inside; I'm still tinkering it around, but as far as I've seen, it's a lot of potential left to unpack. I've tried to start a plot, but I am not yet capable of completing even the prologue due to a lack of preparation, so I'm shelving it until further notice, planning to focus on slice-of-life stories to serve as my training ground on how to create stories and to gain more insight on creative ways to write---basically getting a hang on my writing style.

Well anyways, that's pretty much it. I made a blog to let my thoughts out, I don't know if this is how you use this, but whatever---a platform is a platform.

I want to make art, I want to teach my knowledge, I want to write, I want to do everything, anything I could ever do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts On Thoughts