Thoughts on Love

Eh. Not that I've really been through it, but to be honest, whatever that is, I am not ready for.

I have had multiple instances of infatuation for some people even if in some degree, but I've never really had a girlfriend or anywhere near (just for the record, I am a straight male with non-conforming gender expression).

But what is love?

At surface, I could easily define it as the connection or bond between people, cause I believe that it is a spectrum of multiple intrapersonal and interpersonal dimensions, roughly ranging from friendship to romance (quote me on that). It can hurt you, it can break you down, it can tire you but in the end, stick together with the highest tolerance. You love this person for a deep reason, you cannot just simply walk away from it, pretending you forget. But no, not only would it be etched in your mind, but to your soul as well.

I don't know, I haven't felt that for someone other than my mother. Some day...

This entry is a bit short, I'll come back to this when there's... "updates..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts On Thoughts